About the Board
The Town of Pittsboro Planning Board is an advisory body. It makes recommendations to the Board of Commissioners on planning items, such as long-range development plans, land use studies, rezoning requests, and text amendments to the Unified Development Ordinance.
- Erin Braun, Chair (Municipal)
- Karl Shaffer, Vice Chair (Municipal)
- Alfreda Alston, Member (Municipal)
- Ray Carney, Member (Municipal)
- William Baker, Member (Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction)
- Charity Mize, Member (Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction)